Model Agency??!
今天發生一件讓我想笑的事, 起因是一通電話, 大略對話如下
寫功課寫到一半 忽然電話響了, 一個男的聲音:
"Hi, I am looking for Amada please"
"Sorry, you got the wrong number"
"Oh, is this 7XX-XXX?"
"Yes, but there's no Amada here"
"I may get the name wrong, is there anyone applying for a modelling job?"
"I don't think so"
"Or anyone looking for job?"
"don't think so"
========好啦本來想說打錯電話應該就會掛了 沒想到===============
"You are not looking for a job?"
"I am a student" (我一開始以為他是在問full time job)
"Studnet can also be looking for jobs"
(這時我想 問看看吧, 今年沒收入 已經窮到不像話了)
"What kind of job?"
"Oh, we are an ADULT VIDEO company"
(!!!!!! =____= 一開始還說什麼自己是modelling agency 咧.............什麼東西...)
"So, would you be intereted in it ?"
"No, thanks. I am busy." (也是實話 不然我早就去家教了)
"It's just a one day thing, and you can make money"
=========這傢伙還真有勇氣繼續說;我繼續很禮貌性敷衍=============
"I am very busy and it's close to the final time, you see"
"Oh then, should we call back when it's not final time?"
(-_- 很有毅力)
"No, thanks"
"You really not interested?"
"No"
"You know anyone that'll be interested in it ?"
"No, not really"
"Or it's your sister that called and applied?"
(@_@非常鍥而不捨)
"No"
"So, you really have a sister but she didn't call? will she be interested?"
(我的天啊!!!!!!!!! 這傢伙居然還可以繼續說的下去.......)
"No"
(開始不耐煩了...)
"You really not interested ? (然後自言自語在那邊說 you sounded ok at the beginniner, how come suddenly not interested ....)"
(你既然聽得出來我口氣變了還不了解原因是怎樣...腦袋裝漿糊嗎=.=)
"No"
========反正他就一直換不同方式的問我 而我也就一直的說"No" ==========
"Oh, ok then, sorry to bother you, bye"
然後終於掛了
至少他整段對話都還滿有禮貌的 但是內容就...
反正我一掛斷電話第一個反應就是想大笑 哈~~
寫到這裡讓我想起多年前曾在半夜接到另一個同個category的電話
(-__-又是一個莫名其妙orz的故事)
下次有空再寫出來吧
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home